LAST UPDATED: July 28, 2017
By using the Site, you consent to the data practices described in this Policy. You understand that we may update this Policy from time to time and it is your responsibility to review the Policy for any changes. Your use of the Site after we post an updated Policy constitutes your acceptance of the Policy as modified.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Personal Information means information that identifies you individually, including, but not limited to:
· User Name
· Postal Address
· Email Address
· Bank Account Information
· Profile Pictures
· Social Media Account Information
· Country of Residence
Information about your computer hardware and software may also be automatically collected by ACCB. This information can include, but is not limited to: your IP address, HTTP header, system date, full request, status, content length, method, URI, URI Query String, protocol, browser type, domain names, access times, location at the time of access and referring website addresses. This information may be used for several reasons, including but not limited to: (i) the operation of the Site, (ii) to maintain the quality of the Site, and (iii) to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE COLLECTED
- Through Other Sites: We may collect Personal Information through affiliated Sites, e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase on the ACCB Portal.
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you contact customer service.
- Online Tracking: We do not respond to browser do-not-track signals.
- From Other Sources: We may receive your Personal Information from other sources, such as cookies; satellite tracking of your device; public databases; joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties. For example, if you elect to connect to the Site from your social media account, certain Personal Information from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include Personal Information that is part of your profile or your friends’ profiles. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such collection and/or sharing of your device’s location, but if you choose to deny such collection practices and/or sharing, we and/or our marketing partners may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR INFORMATION
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use your personal information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or to respond to your questions and comments;
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Site and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information may be important to your use of the Site, you may not be able to opt-out of receiving these communications;
- To provide you with updates and announcements concerning our products, promotions and programs and to send you invitations to participate in special programs;
- To send you advertising/promotional material from any of our affiliates, and from our promotional and strategic partners;
- To personalize your experience on the Site by presenting products and offers tailored to you;
- To allow you to participate in polls, sweepstakes, instant win promotions, contests and other promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so it is important that you read any additional rules carefully;
- For our business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our businesses, market research, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Sites, improving our services and products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, tailoring the Site experience and content based on your past activities on the Site, and gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer service (including troubleshooting in connection with customer issues); and
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
To the extent permitted by applicable law, your personal information may be disclosed:
· To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, auditing services and other services, to enable them to provide services;
- To our third-party strategic partners with whom we may enter into a special relationship. Because these third parties will use your Personal Information in accordance with their own privacy practices, you should check their websites for information regarding their privacy practices.
- In connection with promotions, for example, to third parties that are sponsors of sweepstakes, instant win promotions, contests and other promotions, to provide lists of the names and countries of residence of winners and/or to announce the names of visitors on the Sites (e.g., on our blog) or otherwise in accordance with the rules applicable to the applicable promotion. To the extent that the terms and conditions of the rules concerning the treatment of your Personal Information conflict with this Policy, the terms and conditions of the rules shall control.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- As we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
To review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, please email, call or write to us using the contact information listed below in the “Contacting Us” section and clearly describe your request.
In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as commercially reasonable. Note that despite our efforts, there may be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed. Further, please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion).
HOW LONG WE SAVE YOUR INFORMATION
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy as determined in our sole discretion, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site to which these Sites contain a link. The inclusion of a link on the Sites does not imply endorsement of the linked site by us or by our affiliates.
We are also not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including in connection with any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with this Site or the Portal.
UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We may change this Policy. Please take a look at the “Last Updated” legend at the top of this page to see when this Policy was last revised. Any changes to this Policy will become effective when we post the revised Policy on the Site. Your use of the Site following these changes means that you accept the revised Policy.
The Site may include a link to our Careers section, which contains information on what it's like to work for us and methods for applying for jobs at our offices. To inquire about career opportunities within ACCB, please contact us at ______.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us as follows:
By Phone: 1-844-690-2653
By Email: email@example.com